Established in 2006 to complement our Trucking side, Anand Services offers a wide range of services in our workshop consisting of Truck Repair, Maintenance Services, Farm Tractor services, Tire repairs and exchange as well as new Tire Sales.
Some Of The Automotive Maintenance, Repairs & Services We Offer:
Commercial Truck Services:
Suspension Repair Extended
Oil Change Intervals
Emissions System Repairs
DOT Inspections Diagnostic & Repair
Scan Tool Ability
Rear Suspension Repair
Farm Tractor Repair
Air System Repair
The best way to minimize more serious breakdowns and the higher costs associated with truck repair is by doing routine maintenance. Preventive vehicle maintenance is simply what the manufacturer of your vehicle suggests getting done to keep your vehicle going. When you have a truck, we provide the maintenance services required to keep it running well.
Proper Maintenance is Critical to a Well-performing Fleet
Running well-maintained trucks is a necessity to ensure on-time delivery and cost control. An experienced and knowledgeable partner makes a difference. Anand Services knows how to maintain your vehicle to meet your specific driving demands.
These are the areas we focus on for a comprehensive maintenance program
- Following a rigorous maintenance schedule for greater up-time
- We track performance and costs, and determine optimal vehicle operating life
- Repairing items right the first time
- Sourcing of high-quality & reasonably priced parts We use those elements to optimize your Vehicles performance by
- Holding your equipment to the highest standards through our 50+ point vehicle check, including brakes, tires, electrical systems, drive train, cab and chassis
- Detailed fluid analysis to assess your specific vehicle performance and service needs
- Capturing and analyzing vehicle performance and maintenance data from hundreds of vehicles we service with our proprietary systems to reveal trends and anticipate your service requirements
- Reviewing vehicle analytics to ensure your equipment is running at optimal levels, assisting in warranty recovery and administration and determining proper disposal/replacement time
- Timely safety inspections